German courses for asylum seekers
Big Ben offers German courses for those entitled to asylum and those with subsidiary protection. Since the Big Ben educational institute is ÖIF certified and funded by the organization, the courses are free for all asylum seekers who are granted funding by the ÖIF.
- Asylum family
- Subsidiaries entitled to protection
Language levels - the following language levels can be funded by us
- A1 literacy
- A2, B1, and B2
- Funding can amount to max. 750 euros per level and will be awarded by the ÖIF.
For an application you need:
- for persons entitled to asylum: confirmation of asylum and a valid convention passport
- for persons entitled to subsidiary protection: asylum confirmation and valid card for persons entitled to subsidiary protection Registration slip
- Registration slip
- The cost estimate, which will be issued to you on-site.
Attention: Applications must be made at least three weeks before the course starts to be approved by the ÖIF in due time.
We are happy to advise you by phone, email or in person. We are looking forward to your visit!v